Ground model (In Production)
Take-off from catapult on, and recovering into a net on the ground.
Maritime model (Production in 2010)
Take-off from catapult on a vessel, and landing on the sea.
- Elastic catapult launcher. A wimch drives the rubbers that launch automatically the UAV at a take-off speed of 90 Km/h.
- Launcher length: 6 m. (3 modules of 2m each).
- Can be used on ground and also on a medium size ship.
- Time to set up less than 1/2 hour.
3. Tracking video antenna on reception
- Directional antenna with tracking system for video reception.
2. Unmanned air vehicle (UAV)
- Flying Wing type.
- Wingspan: 3,10 m.
- Length: 1,23 m.
- Weight at take-off (maximum): 19 Kg.
- Fuselage section: 0,2 m
- Engine: 2 stroke internal-combustion engine. (Power: 2,75 HP/2 Kw.)
- Fuel: gasoline and oil mix. Tank capacity: 6,5 l.
- Speed rank: 60 to 150 Km/h. Cruising speed of 100Km/h
- Endurance: 8 hours. 800 Km of distance at cruising speed with full payload.
- Maximum height: 3.400m
- Take-off with elastic launcher with rubbers.
- Ground Landing: on a spread out net. No needed landing runway.
- Sea Landing: on a pneumatic skate. Waterproof UAV. Satellite radio beacon incorporated in teh UAV for recovering.
- Autopilot with redundant data sources: GPS and inertial navigation. Automatic switching between sources. Tolerant to GPS data failures.
- Flight plan pre-programmed. Possibility to change flight plan during the flight.
- Security routines pre-programmmed for forced landings (lack of communications, gasoline, or engine failures).
- Data link with the control station at 900 Mhz. within 100Km. of distance.
- Real time video link at 2,4Ghz, within 50Km of distance.
- Payload: electro-optical, infrared or photo cameras.
- Electro-optical video camera: 440.000 pixels of resolution. 18x zoom.
- Infrared video camera: 20.480 pixels of resolution. No zoom.
- Spectral response from 900 to 1.700 nm.
- Still image cameras can be optionally mounted.
- Two-axis gyro stabilizad gimbal.
- Point our of targets.